Although the term “young adult” generally refers to books published for teenagers, we guarantee that the Young Adult Subscription will be loved by young and old bookworms alike.
Be introduced to contemporary authors who have created worlds you will enjoy exploring, and characters you are bound to fall in love with.
Start your personalised reading journey in a few simple steps:
- Choose a book subscription category and subscription period – recurring (monthly) or fixed term (1, 3, 6 or 12 months).
- Give us some information about the reader to help us personalise their book subscription.
- Sit back and wait to be pleasantly surprised with a new gift-wrapped book each month.
Be sure to place your order by the 5th of the month to receive your first book during the same month.
We'll collect details to personalise the subscription at the end of your order. Be sure to place your order by the 5th of the month to receive your first book during the same month.
People also ask
- Am I locked into a contract with a recurring subscription?
No, there are no contracts and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Are my credit card details secure?
Our website and payment gateway are secured by 256-bit SSL encryption. Your personal information and payment are securely transmitted when you place an order. Bookabuy does not store your credit card details after an order has been made.
- When will I receive my first book?
Your subscription will commence within the month your order is placed, provided you make the order by the 5th of the month. In other words, if your order is placed on or before the 5th of the month, your first book should be received by the 15th of that same month. Alternatively, if your order is placed on or after the 6th of the month, your first book will arrive by the 15th of the next month.
- What happens if I already own the book you’ve sent me?
We offer exchanges on all subscription orders for books which you receive from us that you already own. Please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange for a replacement book to be sent out to you. In order for a replacement book to be sent out to you, the book which is being replaced must be posted back to us in as-new, un-read condition (we'll include a reply paid envelope with your replacement book).
- How can I cancel my monthly (recurring) subscription?
Please use the Manage your subscription page to cancel an active subscription you hold with us.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request, and we will process it for you. Please note that all cancellations are processed within 24 hours during business days.
- Can I purchase a recurring subscription as a gift?
Yes! You can purchase any recurring subscription as a gift for a loved one. We will collect details to personalise the subscription at the end of your order and a gift receipt will be emailed to you within 1 business day.